HELPING OUR KIDS SUCCEED THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
Where can I find the EDADs non-profit tax certificate?
- You can find the tax information by going to this website, https://businessfilings.sos.ca.gov/
- Then enter the following information: Corp. Entity ID: C2352598
What is the EDADs Tax ID number?
- The EDADs are a 501c3 corporation and our federal tax ID number is 91-2146222
How can I donate to the EDADs?
- You can donate with a credit card by clicking here, or you can mail a check to the EDADs at 2627 Vista del Oro, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
What and when are the EDADs events?
- The EDADS have four events each year. The Back to School Breakfast is held on the Saturday before the first day of school. The Family Fun Day is held in the fall. The Golf Tournament is held in the late winter or early spring. Finally, the end of the year Bonfire is held at the end of the school year. For more detailed information on events, please click here.
Who should I make the check out to?
- Checks should be made out to the Eastbluff Foundation, and can be mailed to 2627 Vista del Oro, Newport Beach, CA 92660
What is the mailing address for the EDADs?
- The EDADs mailing address is 2627 Vista del Oro, Newport Beach, CA 92660
When are the EDADS meetings?
- The meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month from August until May. Meetings start at 7:30pm and are held at the Newport Beach Tennis Club on Eastbluff Drive.